Jinxed

This is my very first BLOG attempt! Please be patient with me until I get the hang of this :) I change my mind a lot. I don't like spell check - and I am not a fan of proper capitalization - I rarely capitalize the word I when talking about myself, and to me "..." can mean a comma, hyphen, semi-colon, period, or any other form of punctuation. Also, i type smileys a lot :) they can also be punctuation :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Agoura Hills, California, United States

I am a newlywed, I am addicted to clutter, and coconut ice-cream. I love to travel with Kurt, who is my new husband that I call "Hubberz" and so far we have been to Paris, Sicily, Italy, Malta, Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, and way too many places in the U.S. to name. Hubberz and I met in Salt Lake City, UT. He proposed to me in Paris - and he is obsessed with "themed" everything. i.e. in order to eat spaghetti at home, we must listen to Italian music, and watch a Mob movie... and so on with absolutely EVERYTHING. We have an almost 2 year old Border Collie named "Jinx" she is the namesake for my blog. To be "Jinxed" is a wonderful thing in our house - this means to receive a big fat 6 inch tongue licking wildly across your face, or hands – and to really be “Jinxed” is when the tongue lands right in your mouth…. Eeeewww!

Friday, November 19, 2004

Stinkle

I figured I would post a picture of Jinx - and share the sea of nicknames we have created for her.Sometimes we call her "Jinx" (her real name) that is if we are feeling plain. Then when we feel like we need to kick it up a notch, we call her

* Jinxie
* Stinkle
* Inkle
* Tinker
* Mischief
* Miss
* Jinxers
* Winkle
* Pinkle
* Pinkie
* Pinkerton
* Tink
* Wink
* Professor Doggington
* Minx
* Minxie

Now you know a little bit about out the black and white nightmare - which we more fondly refer to as our Dog-ter!




This is when she was a puppy - and was a naughty naughty dirty little puppy.
Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger cori481desmond said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

August 21, 2005 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger megantaft1136 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

December 29, 2005 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger johndenton4652 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

December 29, 2005 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger mandyerickson7079162609 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 4, 2006 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home